Saturday, January 2, 2010





seriousli, im pissed!! at 01:07am, i received a call, n it lasted for 1 minute..at dis hr, ppl hv ordy gone to bed, yet tot whu will call..meib it is an emergency, meib its sumthin urgent, meib its sumthin impt..bt guess WAT!! it was PRANK call..beta still, it was by mi CADET fm stjohn..
de male cadet called n spoke wif mi..*inbetween dese few sentences..dere were pauses..dere were oso laughter n noise at de back..it SOOOOOOOOO OBVIOUS dat dey are playing..it mus be sume game or forefeit or nonsense..*
he: hi mdm charlene, are u aslp..
me: whu are u..
he: im nevin fm adv..
me: y u call me..
he: hv u eaten..
me: y are u askin such questions..
he: i miss u..bye..
at 01:09, i called back and spoke for abt 53 seconds..dis tym, called back de number dat mi cadet use..best part..de SHE whu pick up mi call n tok to mi is mi FELLOW INSTRUCTOR, whu is 2 yrs older and senior den me..n SHE cn say dat she is de cadet fren!! well done..i didnt noe dat STJOHN produce such ppl..
me: harlow, cn i speak to nevin pls..
she: im nevin fren..
me: cn u put nevin on de line..
she: ok wait..
he: harlow..
me: are u nevin..
he: yes..
me: are u fm adv..
he: yes..
me: whu ur grp instructor..
he: wilson..
me: ok tks, bye..
at 01:11am, i msg de cadet's GI..to double confirm if de cadet is reali his grp..n guess wat, i received a call rite immediateli n we spoke fo 30 seconds briefli..
gi: harlow mdm..
me: yes wat isit..
gi: abt de call jus nw, u noe we hv bbq rite..n we are playin a game..
me: so..
gi: its his forefeit to make a call..
me: ok tks, i noe wat to do..
WAT DE FUCK!! wat game, do u tink i care..dere are limits in playin game!! n to call ppl up in de middle of de nite..WTH!! im am goin to make de cadet fail his course..gud luck to dose officers whu were involved..im sori, bt its jus too much to wake mi up..i hate it..wan to play, oso gt a limit..
*cadet, if ur instructor asku to die, will u go die?? i cant believe u are an advance cadet wif no brains?? good luck to u..

No comments: